The MarkTime® 42ES624 PIR (Passive Infrared) Vacancy Sensor is used to provide lighting control for rooms that are not occupied all the time providing energy savings and convenience. Vacancy sensors require you to manually turn on the light when entering the space, ensuring there is no false trigger. Lights will automatically turn off when the space is vacant.
The MarkTime® 42ES624 Vacancy Sensor can be used in a variety of residential and light commercial applications. It’s ideal for closets, bath areas, bedrooms, basements, garages and utility rooms.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• PIR Technology determines when a space is occupied by detecting heat in the form of infrared energy from people moving in a space. Lights are automatically turned off when the space is unoccupied for optimal energy and cost savings.
• Adjustable time delay of 15 seconds to 30 minutes allows for the most effective energy management.
• Sensor sensitivity can be increased for larger rooms and decreased for smaller rooms to reduce false triggering for high reliability.
• Manual Pushbutton Override provides manual ON/OFF switching at any time for added convenience.
• Fits standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall switch for fast easy installation.
• Slim design blends in with wall plate for a discreet appearance.
• CA Title 24 Compliant.
|Input||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
Following are the Attached files for this product: