The MarkTime® 42ESD1 Dual Technology Occupancy/ Vacancy Sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for rooms that are not occupied all the time providing energy savings and convenience. State-of-the-art technology not only gives you a choice of Manual-ON (Vacancy Sensor) or Auto-ON (Occupancy Sensor) switching, but also two sensing methods for maximum detection efficiency.
These Occupancy Vacancy Sensors can be used in a variety of residential and commercial environments. The large field of view on the MarkTime® 42ESD1 makes this unit suitable for use in large areas such as conference rooms, basements and storage rooms.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Dual Technology sensing (Passive Infrared and Ultrasonic) minimizes false triggering for high reliability.
• Ratings of 120VAC to 277VAC make this versatile unit ideal for residential and commercial applications.
• Walk-Through mode provides additional energy savings by decreasing the time delay to 3 minutes when someone momentarily walks through the monitored space.
• Manual-On or Automatic-On options provide user flexibility to choose the function that best suits their needs.
• Adjustable ambient light level prevents sensor from turning lights on when there is ample natural light for maximum cost and energy savings.
• Adjustable time delay of 15 seconds to 30 minutes allows for the most effective energy management.
• Sensor sensitivity can be increased for larger rooms and decreased for smaller rooms to reduce false triggering for high reliability.
• Manual Pushbutton Override provides manual ON/OFF switching at any time for added convenience
• Fits standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall switch for fast easy installation.
• Slim design blends in with wall plate for a discreet appearance.
• CA Title 24 Compliant
|Input||120/277 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Incandescent||800W - 120 VAC|
|Fluorescent||800 VA - 120 VAC|
|Fluorescent||1600 VA - 277 VAC|
|Motor||1/4 Hp -120 VAC|
Following are the Attached files for this product: