It’s no secret that homes, hotels and commercial and industrial facilities need ventilation to reduce pollutants, moisture and odors. If excess moisture is not removed from bathrooms, high humidity levels can lead to mold spore growth and a buildup of allergens, as well as serious structural damage. The MarkTime® 42702-1 fan/light delay timer is an integrated timing solution for ventilation and better air quality, promoting a healthier indoor environment.
The 42702-1 fan/light timer allows you to simultaneously turn ON a light and fan. When the light is turned OFF the fan will to continue to run for a preset time delay. This fan/light timer an easy upgrade from any single pole wall switch, adds convenience and reduces energy costs in homes, offices, schools, hotel rooms and other small commercial applications. Perfect for automatic shut-off control of ventilation in high humidity areas, bath fans, whole house fans, and interior lighting control.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Timer settings at a glance with single button fan and light time control.
• Pre-set time delays of 20, 40 and 60 minutes allow for quick, simple operation.
• Automatic reset to previous fan delay selected means next time switch is used, it defalts to previous setting.
• LED lights indicate proper function and add to ease of operation by clearly showing your current selection.
• Fits standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall switch for fast easy installation.
• White & ivory overlays included so you carry 1 SKU VS. 2; saving counter space & inventory costs.
• Slim design blends in with wall plate for a discreet appearance
|Input||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
Following are the Attached files for this product: