Using Honeywell Lighting Stryker to integrate lighting into building automation systems makes smart buildings even brighter. Honeywell Lighting Stryker delivers low voltage control and integration with building automation systems. It’s the easy way to add lighting automation, including scheduling, lighting scenes, demand response and much more.
Includes: Pre-programmed low voltage lighting control device designed to accept inputs from occupancy/vacancy sensors, switches, photocells and networks to drive line voltage relays and dimming for energy efficient lighting systems. TR75 Zio Plus Configuration/Scene Selection Device
• Pre-programmed and Configurable
• Through WEBs-AX can network multiple zones
• Configured for 0-10V dimming and switching control
• Relay output option allows for full “off” of 0-10V systems
• Zio Smart Scene Selector serves as both configuration tool and scene selector
• Designed for the HVAC Contractor to install, configure and maintain
• Easier to install and takes less time to configure than proprietary lighting control systems
• BMS connectivity via BACnet objects for easy commissioning and integration to Honeywell and other building automation systems
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.